Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sadness

So I foraged the dark corners of the internet for some good jokes to share with y'all, and I've come up shorthanded, because websites with techie jokes are generally run by high-schoolers with rat-tails, acne and bad phrase t-shirts. I am convinced that we're not ALL that dorky. Some of us even drink beer and swear from time to time. Some of us don't talk about gaff tape and dimmer racks in social situations. This blog is for those people.

If you have:

A. A gross, scraggly ponytail
B. A shirt that says "I do what the voices in my head tell me to"
C. A large collection of stone-washed jeans
D. A concave ribcage paired with a hairy, convex belly
E. Several pairs of work boots with "war wounds"
F. A million funny stories about that time on tour with the Nutcracker
G. No stomach for alcohol other than Mike's Hard Lemonade/Hard Apple Cider
H. A room in your mom's basement
I. A secret (or non-) stash of D&D paraphernalia
J. A contempt for anyone who doesn't do your exact job
K. A penchant for quoting Monty Python, Borat, or any Kevin Smith movie incessantly
L. An excessive love of musical theatre
M. Anything that could feasibly be considered a mullet
N. Only Rammstein, Soul Coughing, System of a Down and Creed on your iPod


-then please go away. Thanks.

Photobucket



Anyway, I leave you with a joke my friend Dan once told me:

Q: How many performance artists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: I don't know, I didn't go, either.

No comments:

Facebook

Share on Facebook Share on Facebook Share on Facebook Share Share

The Genie Police:

Max Weight 300 Lbs

Max Weight 300 Lbs

About Me

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Tired. Caffeinated. Quietly evil.

I'm a theatre technician, living and working in NYC. Also an aspiring costumer, makeup artist, playwright and dilettante.
I like to rant about things, I swear like a person who swears a lot, and I work too much. Other than that, my time is spent at home with the puppy or in Chelsea bars with friends and co-workers.