Monday, August 11, 2008

Techie Profile: The Nerdy Carpenter

Photobucket

Name: Some variation of "Edward" or "Jeremiah"

Age: 20-60

Hometown: one traffic light, several hundred cows, no black people

Marital Status: Gross

Religion: DeWalt

Sense of Humor: Star Trek

Music: Springsteen, Insane Clown Posse

Drink of Choice:
Mountain Dew, Zima

Distinguishing Features: Tool belt with screwgun loop, multiple sets of allen keys. Water pack. Goggles at all times. Additional shoulder strap with pockets for batteries, screwdriver heads, and Sour Patch Kids. Work boots made for heavy construction, each weighing more than a small child.

Activities: Swimming with t-shirt, jeans on. Knowing everything. Chasing tail.
___________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I've met this guy....can be seen wandering around downtown with all his gear on, like the king of tools.

Facebook

Share on Facebook Share on Facebook Share on Facebook Share Share

The Genie Police:

Max Weight 300 Lbs

Max Weight 300 Lbs

About Me

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Tired. Caffeinated. Quietly evil.

I'm a theatre technician, living and working in NYC. Also an aspiring costumer, makeup artist, playwright and dilettante.
I like to rant about things, I swear like a person who swears a lot, and I work too much. Other than that, my time is spent at home with the puppy or in Chelsea bars with friends and co-workers.