Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Facebook Love/More Job Postings

Hey! I got a metric shit-ton of visitors from Facebook today! Thank you to whoever shared my link- brownie points to you, redeemable for two broken HPLs and a burnt-out stage pin cable!

In other news, some more cool jobs posted around the interwebs this week:

NOTE: I will not be posting Summer Stock Jobs, as I already have quite a comprehensive list of hiring theatres here.

On with the work!

Added Thursday: Bentley Meeker in NYC seeks lighting production manager

Production Assistant, touring Illusion Show (cue "The Final Countdown")
Rigger, Wynn Las Vegas
Trade Show Tech Manager/Driver, Touring
Stage Manager, NYC (stipend)
TV Production Asst., Seattle

Well, that's all I got. It's apparently a not-so-awesome week for job-hunting. Dear readers: what sorts of jobs do YOU have?

No comments:

Facebook

Share on Facebook Share on Facebook Share on Facebook Share Share

The Genie Police:

Max Weight 300 Lbs

Max Weight 300 Lbs

About Me

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Tired. Caffeinated. Quietly evil.

I'm a theatre technician, living and working in NYC. Also an aspiring costumer, makeup artist, playwright and dilettante.
I like to rant about things, I swear like a person who swears a lot, and I work too much. Other than that, my time is spent at home with the puppy or in Chelsea bars with friends and co-workers.